About Flanders Investment
Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) is the economic representation of Flanders abroad. The main task of Flanders Investment & Trade is to support Flemish companies exporting to Italy and Italy based companies seeking to locate and invest in Flanders.
Flanders Investment & Trade is looking for a temporary (from April 1st 2022 till December 31th, 2022) Assistant to the Local Head of Office (M/F) for its office in Milan. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on colleague who wants to be part of our small team.
- Assist the Local Head of Office in daily business operations
- General office administration and accounting
- Proactive information gathering and screening
- Answer the questions by Flemish or local companies
- Organize individual prospection trips for Flemish companies
- Desktop research and preparation of market studies
- Support the organization of special projects and activities
- Database management (data entry, data checking)
- Answer emails and phone inquiries
- Identify companies that could benefit from setting up business in Flanders
- Marketing, communication and social media
- Report to the Local Head of Office in Milan
Note: you may be required to work outside business hours for events whenever necessary.
- Bachelor‘s degree, preferably in Economics, International Business, foreign languages or similar
- Native Italian speaker or excellent level of Italian language, good command of written and spoken English, knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus
- Relevant experience in administration, data entry is preferable
- Proficiency in marketing & communication, international business and projectmanagement
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manners
- Good knowledge of Microsoft environment and applications (MS Office, Dynamics 365,Teams…)
- Attention to detail and work excellence
- •Good interpersonal skills, team player mentality
What we offer
- A temporary full-time contract from April 1st, 2022 to December 31th, 2022.
- Job in a dynamic international environment that covers all business sectors.
Candidates should send a motivation letter and CV to Mrs. Marleentje Verstreken, acting Head of Office, via firstname.lastname@example.org before February 18th, 2022. Your motivation letter must also include examples of the required skills and experiences.
- Only selected candidates will be invited to participate in the interview phase of theselection process.
- One or more interviews will be held and could contain a written assignment.
Important: the application deadline is February 18th, 2022.
Head of Post – Attaché
Embassy of Belgium
FLANDERS INVESTMENT & TRADE
Economic & commercial representation of Flanders